Access Dappnode via Wi-Fi
After connecting your Dappnode to the router and power, and turning it on, it's time to connect to it.
You don't need a monitor, keyboard, or mouse to use Dappnode. You just need to plug it to your router and you can access it from your laptop or mobile phone's browser!
1. Connect to DappnodeWIFI:
- After a couple of minutes of being turned on, your dappnode will generate a WiFi hotspot
- From the device you wish to connect with, look for the Wi-Fi network named DappnodeWIFI.
- Connect using the default password: dappnode.
2. Access the Dappnode Interface:
- Open your web browser.
- Navigate to: http://my.dappnode/login
How can I change my Dappnode Wi-Fi password?
While connected to the Dappnode, go to Wi-Fi Settings
Enter your new desired password in both the "New Password" and "Confirm New Password" fields.
Click on "Change Credentials".